Smokey Eyes Make Up: How to apply Smoky Eye Makeup
If your dress is of a dark colour or is in neutral colours you can make smooky eyes. Smooky eyes is also spelled as smooky or smokey or smoky eyes makeup.Smokey eyes makeup can be applied for parties. It gives you a model like look and enhances the beauty of brighter colored faces. The smoky eye make up application method or techniques are given here with picture.
1. Apply eye liner on your eye lid and blend it with blending brush.
2. Apply brown colour on socket line of the eye and blend it well.
3. Apply highlighter in golden or silver shades according to your dress colour.
4. Application of eye liner comes next. It should be applied close to the eye lid.
5. Apply mascara with care so that it does not smudge. Mascara makes the lashes look beautiful.
What you need?
You will need the following products: a matte black base (Blacktrack fluidline), a matte black powder eyeshadow (Carbon eyeshadow), a matte highlight that’s similar to your skintone (Performance eyeshadow), another matte highlight that’s similar to your skintone, but darker than the one before (Malt eyeshadow), a black eye kohl (Graphblack technakohl, Blacktrack fluidline) and [optionally] a shimmery silver or black eyeshadow if you want a shimmery look (Silver Ring eyeshadow).