Do Eye Makeup, Eye Makeup Application Method, Techniques, Tips And Tricks, How to Apply?
Eyes are the more visible and prominent part of our face. Their beauty can be enhanced by applying different kinds of eye foundations, eye-shadows, eye-liner, mascara and flitters. There are numerous effects like dark, dramatic, light, smoky, pearly frosted and fresh that can be acquired by using different eye shadows. Any how, the general rule is to apply four different colored shadows, Neutral-toned base, a main color, a darker shade for emphasizing and a lighter shade for highlighting. For this purpose some things are important to use in this regard there should be a proper magnifying mirror of your eyes, a good-range of different-sized brushes, a sponge-tipped applicators. Now let’s start eye make-over from applying eye-shades.
- Cover whole eye with smooth eye foundation. It should be applied from brow with fingertip gently.
- The next step is to use neutral or light yellow-colored base eye shadow al over the eye brow and blend out at the corners with large eye from eye-lash to the eyebrow and blend out at the corners with large eye shadow brush.
- Now apply the main color eye shadow on the eyelid up to the socket line. Try to avoid more color at the inner corner. It can be more applied at outer corner. This all process will be done with medium brush.
- By using small pointed eye shadow brush, apply slightly darker shade of the main color in a thin line along the socket line from inner corner to outer corner.
- For a smoky impression and softer look blend this line slightly outwardly by using large eye shadow brush.
- Now use darker eye shadow in a line under the bottom lashes, starting halfway along the eye and working to the outer corner.
- In the end use lighter, pearlier shade just under the brow area to enhance the over all eye makeup. No colour will be applied on eye brow.